Him is people a creative and well :)
Facebook : Aliye Chin
Twitter : @LilyantiLili
Bellow are the words of her ...
-- It You --
Now happy that I think, I can not express it ,with any
my moment in your arms, my moment in your arms
my time there at your side, my time there in your heart, my time is yours
comfort. and sobriety. peace of mind
it's just that I feel sad
happy my time, my moment sad, when I was in trouble
beside you there to support me whatever I remain natural
at each step. every breath of this
there is always one name that will I hold dear
I love to be right and not replaceable " is you ..."
every prayer .. I requested only one now
I do not want to lose someone so mean figure
in this life " is you ..."
This affection .. love this .. This attention .. my heart is
only to people who are important in my life " is you .."
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.